This site is owned and operated exclusively by CyberSense Enterprises LLC, a for-profit entity in the State of California. At CyberSense, we understand your concerns about privacy, and we share them with you. We have put this page together in order to communicate to you exactly how and why we collect personal information from this web site, and what we use if for. We also provide clear instructions how to exercise the option to not have your personal information shared if you so desire ("opting-out").
Information you give to us will be exclusively used as you request (to subscribe to newsletters, for example) or to help facilitate serving you.
What information does CyberSense collect?
CyberSense may collect the following information from this website:
- When you fill out contact information on our web site or call our offices, we may ask for information such as your name, address, business, phone number and e-mail address.
- We may also ask for information about your marketing objectives or the reasons why you are contacting us.
- If you are seeking a staff position, we may also inquire about your interest and experience.
How is the information used?
We use information about businesses only to serve our business clients: to help us assess your situation so we can offer better services or to provide you with newsletters or other information. For potential employees, we keep your professional information on file depending on our employment needs.
Is the information shared?
CyberSense does not share your information with any third parties. Your information may be shared with members of our staff in order to better assist you.
Do you track site usage?
Yes. CyberSense tracks the movement of our visitors through our site through a variety of means. These include:
- Reports based on links visited
- Reports based on source of entrance to the site domain
- Reports based on search engines and search terms used to find our site
- Reports based on amount of time spent viewing specific sections/pages of the site
Please note however that we do not track the movement of individual users. This is because the software we use does not allow for the personal identification of individual users. That is, individuals remain anonymous when visiting www.cybersense.com until they choose to provide personally identifying information via email, sign up form, or other means. If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us.
Protection for Children
As is consistent with the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), CyberSense does not knowingly request personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent first.